The liability defense practice at Watson Law Group is as varied as our clients’ problems. Watson Law Group attorneys handle complex and sophisticated mega-litigation, yet are sufficiently flexible to handle less complex and time-demanding issues in an economical and practical approach.
As defense counsel, WLG is committed to the following:
• Submission of monthly reports to foster communications between claims professionals and defense counsel with the immediate goal of an early and effective resolution.
• Early investigation and evaluation of defenses and potential exposure which is communicated to the claims professional within the first twenty days of assignment, if possible.
• Early determination of risk transfer opportunities and alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
• Submission of litigation plans and budgets on insurer approved forms.
• Our philosophy is to staff matters with a team approach allowing senior experienced attorneys to develop a strategy and handle the critical junctures of litigation while directing junior associates and paralegal at more economical rates.
• Undertaking only those tasks which function to reduce liability, expedite resolution or advance the interests of the insured and insurer.
• Approach our clients’ problems with innovate resolution techniques developed through years of representing various industries within varying practice areas.